In The Power
Primary Therapist Trauma Program
We invite you to join our team.
The Primary therapist serves as Primary therapist for trauma focused treatment program, providing case management, individual, group and family therapy for consumers.
- The Primary therapist is responsible for:
- Manages a case load comprised of both individuals and families.
- Communication among staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment.
- Actively participates as a part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Assessment, treatment and discharge planning
- Must present self and service line in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- As appropriate, will ensure follow up and aftercare of consumer
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in social work, mental health counseling or related fields.
- Doctorate or License in social work or mental health counseling preferred.
- 3 years’ clinical experience with consumers in substance abuse or mental health setting.
- 2 years’ clinical experience treating trauma preferred.
- PIT trained or other experience treating relational trauma preferred.
- Must understand the role relational trauma plays in addiction.
- Must be experienced working with families, group, and individuals.
- Must be experienced in running psychoeducational, experiential and process oriented groups.
How to reach us…
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are interested, then we would like to hear from you. For an interview consideration, please email resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and link to an online portfolio or PDF (please limit files to 10MB or less).