Social Media Marketing Specialist
We invite you to join our team.
All Points North (APN) Lodge is seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist to add to the innovative, fun, and ambitious team for platform growth and content distribution. We are looking for an individual that has vision, enthusiasm, loves social engagement and always strives to be one step ahead of the game. The Social Media Marketing Specialist creates behavior driven campaigns and loyalty by posting pictures of APN Lodge with all of our followers on Facebook and Instagram.
Does this sound interesting to you? Read on…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social media, public relations, communications or a related field and at least 2 years working on-line
- A robust social media portfolio.
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Excellent understanding of the ever-changing social media landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, and any other digital tools to engage our audiences
- Understanding of Google of SEO and on-line advertising platforms
- Proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Google Apps (Analytics, Calendar, Drive)
- Create social media dissemination strategy for blog posts
- Maintain a social media calendar
- Engage with our target audiences
- Monitor and update social media accounts
- Adapt to changing trends and recommend best practices
- Create imagery and/or video for posts
- Web maintenance and optimization
- Upload content to the blog and posts
- Optimize ALT tags, key words and headlines
- Provide a monthly and quarterly report on all social media accounts and analytics, rankings and engagement
- Highly organized and methodical
- Meticulous attention to details
- Professional communication: verbal and written
- Highly motivated, driven, creative problem solver with demonstrated ability to work autonomously while adhering to approved plans and strategies
- Outgoing and sociable disposition with excellent interpersonal skills and proven leadership abilities
- Maintain the appropriate tone for our audience.
- The ability to jump in and add immediate value to a strong, dedicated and fast-moving team.
- Is comfortable working within defined deadlines.
- Has a “whatever it takes” tactical spirit with the ability to execute your marketing supervisors vision.
How to reach us…
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are interested, then we would like to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and send us your cover letter, resume, and provide your portfolio of the marketing and social media accomplishments.