Recovery Concierge Sober Living House Manager
8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, some flexibility required based on Recovery Concierge shift coverage needs
The Recovery Concierge Sober Living House Manager provides professional supervision, coaching and training, scheduling, evaluation of performance, scheduling and developmental training for all counselor assistants. This position is responsible for the overall operations of the residential component of APN Recovery Residences. This role is both facility and community-based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assures the implementation of the general routine and order of the unit and the overall implementation of the APN Culture and routine with recovery concierge/peer specialists’ staff and residents
- Prefer specialty training as a peer specialist if in recovery. Two years minimum, sustained recovery from addiction if in recovery from a substance use disorder.
- Communicates and solves problems with recovery concierge\peer specialists’ staff, providing support, coaching and training.
- Ensures consistent Recovery Concierge staff coverage and coordinates or fills in for RC absences.
- Ensures timely accurate documentation in the Electronic Medical Records System.
- Creates and coordinates the schedule of the Recovery Concierge \peer specialists staff, ensuring that the schedule is completed in a timely manner and appropriate resident/staff ratios are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for the hiring, orientation, training, supervision and evaluation of all counselor assistant\peer specialists’ staff.
- Provides regular in – service training and schedules relevant training to address program and staff needs, issues and development.
- Maintains a clean and attractive housing area
- Responsible for participating in weekly treatment team meetings and ensuring that decisions are made in conjunction with the overall Person-Centered Treatment Plan.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Human Resources office, for the creation of and completion of recovery concierge staff files in a timely and appropriate manner.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years’ experience within an addiction and mental health residential-outpatient treatment setting. Must also have 2 years supervisory experience or combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass background, driving, urine drug screen and criminal records tests.