The Program Director provides administrative and clinical supervision to the behavioral health service team. This role is both facility and community based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures the systematic provision of treatment and integrated care services such as case management, wellness and primary care, individual, educational, group and family therapy for residents.
- Ensures timely, clear and concise communication among staff, residents, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment
- Actively participates as a part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Oversight of assessment, treatment and discharge planning.
- Timely accurate documentation in the Electronic Medical Records System.
- Utilization review systems compliance
- As appropriate, will ensure follow up and aftercare of residents.
- Present self and service line in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Serves on the management team of All Points North Lodge-must be able to demonstrate the managerial application and support of a highly efficient, values-driven culture.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited college or university
- Dual Licensure: Colorado OBH credentialing (CACIII)\licensing (LAC) in addiction counseling and OBH mental health professional licensure (or equivalent and ability to acquire equitable Colorado credentials)
- Minimum of 7 years’ clinical and 5 years supervisory experience working with residents and staff within a SA\MH setting. Must demonstrate working knowledge of clinical supervision with addiction professionals, as well as a documented history of facilitating clinical supervision for candidates seeking or maintaining addiction credentials
- Experience also to include: family, group, and individual therapy/counseling; must be experienced with the supervision and management of SA|MH services within a variety of modalities and populations.
- Ability to pass background, urine drug screen, and criminal records tests.