The “Site” means any website or Internet service under the control of CSMN Operations, LLC D/B/A All Points North Lodge, whether partial or otherwise, in connection with providing an online platform for APN Lodge’s services.
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as name, address, email address, or phone number.
THE SITE COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
- Registration Information. You may register with the Site. To register with the Site or request information from us about our services, you may need to provide information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Job Application Information. You may apply to work at APN Lodge through the Site. By submitting a job-related inquiry you may provide application-related and professional information.
- Social Connect. When you choose to connect to the Site through your social media account, we may collect information about you from that social media website. For example, when you log-in with your Facebook account, we may collect the information you have made publicly available in Facebook, such as your name, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, networks, age range, language, country, and any other information you have made public. We may also obtain other non-public information from social media websites with your permission. We collect information from such social media websites in an ongoing manner so we can update your profile.
- Using the Site. We collect information you provide through the Site. For example, when you contact us to schedule a tour, you may provide your contact details.
- Communicate with Us. We collect information about you through your communications with us, including through social media. For example, if you contact us to inquire about our services and facilities, we may collect any information you provide in your communication to us. Communications with our Site do not constitute or create a doctor-patient relationship, and this Site does not provide medical advice. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions through the Site. If you transmit such information, we cannot assure the privacy of such information. WE URGE YOU NOT TO SEND MEDICAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE.
- From Other Sources. We may receive information about you from third parties. We may combine this information with other information about you that we received through the Site.
- Location Information from Your Mobile Device with Your Permission. We collect and store your location information if your device settings are enabled to send it to us. We also infer your location from your IP address and other data. We use this information to provide and improve the Site.
HOW APN LODGE USES YOUR INFORMATION
- Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use the information for internal and service-related purposes. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve any of our services.
- Communications. We may send emails to the email address you provide to us, and text messages to any cellphone number you provided to us, to verify your account, help you sign up for our services, and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, and other Site-related purposes.
- Marketing. We may use information about you for marketing purposes, such as providing online advertising on the Site and sending you information we think may be useful or relevant to you. You may opt out of email marketing by using the unsubscribe link in a marketing email.
- Aggregate Data. We anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Site and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
APN LODGE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Marketing and Advertising Partners. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information (as defined by California Civil Code §1798.83) about you that we collect on the Site with other people or unaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We allow access to your information to enable the delivery of online advertising to you and others on the Site and on other websites and online services from us and our third-party advertising partners, or to send you information we think may be useful or relevant to you.
- You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements on this browser or device from advertisers, or other advertising networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out options of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are here:
- Network Advertising Initiative:
- Browser Opt-Out: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance:
- Browser Opt-Out: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Site and/or our ads on other websites and online services.
- Network Advertising Initiative:
- Legal and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; comply with the law; or protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be disclosed in connection with the negotiation of such transaction, and/or sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
- With Your Permission. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR POSE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION
Contact Information: All Points North Lodge, 2205 Cordillera Way, Edwards, CO 81632, email@example.com Phone: 833.276.5634