All Points North Lodge is a comprehensive wellness and personal development campus offering four distinct tracks. From trauma therapy and addiction treatment to one-on-one coaching, concierge medicine, and athletic performance programs, APN Lodge offers custom-curated, evidence-based care and cutting-edge services. The campus is nestled in the between the mountain peaks of Edwards, Colorado, just outside Vail.
Connect with our press team below.
In The News
- “Will Cordillera’s Clubhouse-Turned-Rehab Center Be the New Gold Standard for Addiction Treatment?” – 11.12.2019 | Vail Magazine
- “How to Overcome Bitterness and Resentment, According to 8 Experts” – 11.11.2019 | UpJourney
- “Mindfulness Can Be Important Component of Stimulant Addiction Care” – 11.09.2019 | Addiction Professional
- “4 Tips to Calm Your Mind When You’re Stressed” – 10.18.2019 | FabFitFun
- “For Anyone Who Has Experienced Stress, Therapy Might Not Be Enough” – 09.11.2019 | Vail Daily
- “A New Approach to Recovery: Joy” – Fall 2019 | Real Leaders
- “All Points North Lodge Wants to Help Those Struggling in the Limelight and in the Shadows” – 08.15.19 | Vail Daily
- “Cordillera Resort to Reopen as Tony Drug-Treatment Facility for ‘Seriously Underserved Population’ – The Wealthy” – 02.22.19 | The Colorado Sun
- “Next Chapter Treatment Center Announces Merger With All Points North Lodge” – 06.14.2019 | Cision – PR Newswire
- “APN Lodge Breaks Ground On $136M Project” – 07.11.2018 | Cision – PR Newswire