IS POWER &
Our Executive Health Packages
The Starting Point Package is the initial and baseline package for assessment of your past and current health. Far more than a routine checkup, you can expect an exceptional snapshot of your health and two one-on-one consultations with Dr. Lipton to talk through assessments, your results, and recommendations for any behavior modification or further testing. Packages are available for a variety of needs including rehabilitation, disease prevention, physical performance, concussion treatment, and much more.
The Starting Point Package includes:
Vascular Health Testing
- Testing markers of endothelial function and inflammation
Advanced Lipid Testing
- Including particle counts and oxidation for a true measure of cardiac risk
- Fatty acid and glucose balance testing
- Lipid testing can help guide diet, supplement, and lifestyle choices for optimal health.
Glucose, Insulin, and Hormone Status Testing
- All can be impacted by chronic stress, nutrient deficiency, and improper diet.
Nutrient Status Testing
- Even subtle nutrient deficiencies can bring health consequences.
Q&A regarding Medication, Nutrition, and Supplementation
- Get answers to your questions about different types of diets, which supplements are worth the investment, and what medications you should be regularly taking.
Exercise and Movement Recommendations
- Discuss which type of exercise is right for you and how often you should do it for greatest benefit.
Body Composition Analysis
- Assess your percentage body fat, lean mass, and visceral fat.
One-on-one Results Consultation with Dr. Lipton
- Sit down with the doctor to review what all your lab results mean.
- What are your next steps? Get recommendations for additional tests, follow-up labs, and lifestyle changes.
*Lab tests include: A1c, CBC, iron panel, TSH/T4/T3, Uric Acid, CMP, Testosterone, Estradiol, ADMA/SDMA, Insulin, Lipid Subfractionation, DHEA, homocysteine, hsCRP, IGF-1, Lp(a), OmegaCheck, OxLDL, TMAO, Vitamin E (gamma and alpha), glutathione, RBC magnesium, PSA (men), progesterone (women).