Electronic Medical Records/Continuous Quality Improvement Coordinator
The EMR\CQI Coordinator serves as the central coordinator of the electronic medical records system and implements the Continuous Quality Improvement Plan within the organization’s delivery system. The Electronic Medical Record system is integrated with the Continuous Quality Improvement System and works interdependently to enhance clinical\medical care, overall documentation of care, treatment\discharge planning and outcomes monitoring and management for the CQI system. This role is facility-based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Super administrator for the EMR (adding/deleting users, maintaining access control and training new users)
- Serves as a technical user resource for the organization’s team
- Interfaces with the EMR vendor for technical support
- Chairs CQI committee and administration of the Continuous Quality Improvement functions of the organization
- Designs, administers, collects surveys and compiles data for periodic Outcome Reports
- Participates in the regular reviews and updating of procedural manuals and various operational documents
- Coordinates the Verification of Benefits (VOB) and Utilization Review (UR) functions with the business office for billing and client\guest payment plans.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Behavioral Science
- 3 years’ experience in healthcare
- Experience in Electronic Medical Records System Administration and Quality initiatives
- Prefer experience in direct patient interaction
- Ability to pass background, urine drug screen, and criminal records tests.