Board of Advisors
Thomas McLellan, Ph.D.
- Former Deputy Director (Drug Czar) of the Office of National Drug Control Policy under the first Obama administration
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors at the Treatment Research Institute
- Developer of the Addiction Severity Index (ASI) assessment tool
- Former adviser to WHO, Public Health England, Office of National Drug Control Policy, Swiss National Science Founder
- Former CFO of Meadows Behavioral Healthcare – PE-owned $170mm behavioral health company
- Former CFO of Emulex Corporation
- Former CFO of Skullcandy Inc.
- Former CFO of Vizio Inc.
- Former CFO of the Los Angeles Dodgers
Anton Kuznetsov, MBA
- CEO & President of Concerted Care Group and Kolmac
- Former Divisional President of Operations and Corporate Vice President of M&A for HealthPRO-Heritage – one of the largest, private equity-backed, contract therapy businesses in the nation
- B.S. in Biology and an MBA from the University of Maryland