All Points North Lodge is proud to offer telehealth services for ease of access from the comfort of your own home. Choose from a variety of counseling and coaching options or join our new telehealth IOP.
Distance doesn’t have to mean isolation.
Call 855.924.2602 for a free consultation.
Telehealth Intensive Outpatient Program
- Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual Assessment
- Three Intensive Group Sessions Per Week
- One Individual Session Per Week
- Continuing Care Planning, Care Coordination, and Referrals
Additional Telehealth Services
- Individual Therapy
- Family Sessions
- Family Group
- Couples Sessions
- Dietitian Support
- Individual Coaching
- Accountability Coaching
- Integrative Diagnostics
Meet Some of Our Team
Ryan Soave, MA, CTT
Clinical Director of Telehealth Services
- Has facilitated experiential workshops for thousands of participants
- Led meditation classes for US Congress members
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling, Certified Trauma Therapist
- Consultant to neuroscience lab at Stanford University
Nicole Negrete, MA, LMFT
Director of Admissions, Contact Center
- Background in addiction treatment, clinical therapy, and behavioral healthcare supervision
- MA in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy from Azuza Pacific University
- Former therapist and department director at various high-end rehabs
Many insurances are accepted, call now to verify benefits.
More About Our Services
APN Lodge provides comprehensive diagnostics and assessments through empirically driven methods to create a successful course of care.
Our clients have access to individual psychotherapy with our highly-trained and experienced licensed clinicians. A treatment plan is custom-created for each client, specifically tailored to their individual needs. Clinicians intervene with collaborative and cutting-edge approaches, including Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Emotion-Focused/Process Experiential approaches.
Interpersonal Process Groups
Expertly trained group facilitators challenge clients to notice, understand, and ultimately change the ways they relate to others. These groups explore attachment styles and the way that relational trauma and related challenges shape current behavior.
Continuing Care Group
Our weekly continuing care group is designed as a step-down continuum for clients who wish to continue with group work after the completion of the IOP – for processing issues and maintaining healthy support.
Families will learn about family and relational dynamics, family roles, and the footprint of their unique dynamic family system. Families will learn to support the client in their recovery and work toward developing and strengthening the family as a whole.
Family Group focuses on psychoeducational and experiential approaches designed to enhance family functioning. Families will learn skills and have the opportunity to practice what they’ve learned as they begin to understand family dynamics.