Individual therapy is a personal experience between the client and primary therapist and a crucial part of the treatment process. Individual therapy allows clients to explore issues in an intimate and confidential setting. It can allow clients to process through emotions, behaviors, and even other parts of therapy that are challenging.
At APN Lodge, each client is assigned a primary therapist for regular individual therapy. This is an opportunity for the client and their therapist to work collaboratively on their custom treatment plan.
Our therapists provide a high level of privacy to create the best setting for addressing individual needs. During individual therapy, therapists may employ a variety of therapeutic methodologies to help achieve the goals outlined in each client’s treatment plan. Therapists focus on clients’ individual needs tailored to each client’s unique traits, backgrounds, issues, values, strengths, and weaknesses.
Individual Therapy Methodologies
APN Lodge employs several types of individual therapy techniques in our treatment model including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Therapy (RET)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Parts Work including Internal Family Systems or Post Induction Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) – Coming Soon