The Secret To
What We Do
Highly experienced medical and clinical experts incorporate a wide variety of practices, modalities, and disciplines to create a plan best suited to help you heal, grow, and move forward. As you progress through recovery, your individual plan will continue to adapt to your progress and goals.
Substance abuse and addiction, process addictions, co-occurring mental health disorders, trauma, and pain management are treated – as indicated – during your visit. Clinicians integrate evidence-based therapies to address both the cause and symptoms of each client’s conditions.
Our trauma team specializes in behaviors and habits rooted in the leftovers of past traumatic experiences. Leading medical providers from the Vail area partner with APN Lodge to oversee and treat medical conditions during your stay. After the initial treatment plan concludes, we stay connected through continuing care that offers support, coaching, relapse prevention, and a community of development and growth.
APN Lodge believes that true wellness includes the mind, body, and soul. Along with our partners, we work to cater to every corner of your needs to bring true recovery, continuing healing, and blossoming hope.
Select any treatment topic below for more details.
- Five-star accommodations and amenities within our Executive Lodge, Residential Treatment, and Structured Living Program
- Stepped down care including Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment programming within an intimate and discreet professional office setting with a structured living environment
- Coordination of a full continuum of care including outpatient therapy and aftercare groups
- Concierge-style approach to substance abuse and behavioral health treatment
- Evidenced-based practices such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), narrative therapy, cinema therapy, psychoeducational groups, and skill-building curriculums
- Trauma-integrated care and practices such as EMDR, DBT, Seeking Safety sessions, equine/horticulture therapy, and Trauma Touch Therapy
- Pharmacological resources
- Programs including or not including a 12-step approach, as agreed upon by the client and treatment team
- Recreation and adventure-based programmings such as golf, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, yoga, biking, zip lines, and horseback riding