Beyond recovery. Beyond detox.
Evidence-based detox protocols
High-end finishes for increased comfort
Experienced medical team and support staff
Staff chef for healthy, healing meals
Drug and Alcohol Detox
All Points North Detox and Assessment Center specializes in treating individuals with a wide variety of diagnoses, some of whom are pursuing treatment for the first time and others who have failed to benefit from other forms of treatment. The Detox and Assessment Center will augment the services already provided by All Points North Lodge by expanding admissions criteria to include persons requiring Level 3.7 prior to engagement in lower levels of care.
All Points North offers comprehensive treatment services to individuals who require intervention, education, and therapeutic care due to:
• Relapse at a lower level of care
• Inability to maintain abstinence at a lower level of care
• Physical signs and symptoms of withdrawal
Clients can anticipate a length of stay of anywhere from 3-10 days, with 5 being fairly average. Clients will go through APN’s usual pre-admission process in order to admit for the detox.
During their detox from drugs or alcohol at APN Detox & Assessment Center, clients can expect:
Upon Arrival –
• Thorough nursing assessment
• Beginning of proper detox protocol
Throughout the Stay –
• Proper detox protocol with medical supervision
• Appointments with various members of the APN multidisciplinary team
• Medication-assisted treatment individualized to the client’s specific needs
• Symptom-specific protocols withdrawal and stabilization
Prior to Discharge –
• Recommendations from clinical team regarding next steps
• Transportation to APN Lodge or coordination with other facilities or levels