I’m interested in
I’m interested in
Recovery as the baseline, not the finish line
Wherever you find yourself, All Points North Lodge (APN) will meet you there. We are rewriting the narrative of addiction treatment to eliminate the stigma of “rehab” and take you beyond baseline recovery to a life of passion and purpose.
At APN Lodge, this starts with comprehensive treatment of the entire person by a world-class team of medical doctors, mental health clinicians, nutritionists, and fitness trainers who have torn down their silos of practice to serve you as one collaborative team, during your treatment and for years to come.
With the biopsychosocial model of health at our core, we emphasize the importance of considering all things as you develop a keen sense of self through physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health. All Points North’s extensively customized approaches allow our clinicians to guide you in discovering the positive rewards of healthy decisions, building wellness all along the way.
We’re here for so much more than your rehabilitation. You’re here to attain your peak physical, mental, and spiritual condition – finding a new life of fulfillment, joy, and total wellness.
Sustainable recovery and purposeful life are within your reach.
The split campus for All Points North Lodge is centered around the APN Main Lodge, outpatient building, and main office. Just down the road, you’ll find a few of our beautiful mountain houses containing the Executive Suites. We are pleased to announce the soft opening of APN Lodge and our residential program.
- Residential addiction treatment
- Main Lodge: private and semi-private suites
- Executive health packages
- Main Lodge on-campus amenities like wellness spa, coffee and juice bar, chapel, indoor/outdoor pool, in-lodge gym, and much more
- PHP trauma and substance abuse treatment
- Executive Suites
- IOP & outpatient services
- Activities like tennis, golf, snowshoeing, horseback riding, yoga, mountain biking
- Executive chef and nutritional counseling
- APN Lodge App
- Excursions like ropes courses, skiing, fly fishing, culinary classes, alpine flight tours, mountain biking
What We Do
We assess your personal story and individual needs. Then we work with you to create a comprehensive path toward recovery that is right for you.
Core Treatment Programs
Levels of Care
Looking for quick answers to our most frequently asked questions?