I’m interested in
I’m interested in
Beyond recovery. Beyond rehab. Beyond the expected.
In the midst of a chaotic world, difficult circumstances, and trauma, healing can feel hard to find.
We’re here to help you find that healing.
Whether you’re looking for trauma therapy, addiction treatment, or mental health work, All Points North Lodge exists to bring healing to dysfunctional behaviors and their root causes. For you or your loved one, there is hope – no matter the past.
Via telehealth counseling or in the beautiful mountains of Colorado, our expert team offers custom-curated treatment selected for each individual and customized for their needs and goals.
A Few Things That Matter to Us
- Whole-Person Care: Your story matters, and you’re more than a medical chart. We offer opportunities for physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Family Focus: If you’re staying 28 days or longer, we identify your key family members and offer them a weekly therapist appointment too.
- Trauma Integration: We tackle your addiction, trauma, or mental health through the lens of past trauma – addressing the root causes instead of just the symptoms.
- Custom-Curated Plans: After thorough assessments, we customize a plan specifically for you, pulling from the many different modalities and therapies our clinicians can use. You won’t have always use the same therapies as others, because your needs and goals are unique.
The split campus for All Points North Lodge is centered around the APN Main Lodge, outpatient building, and main office. Please note: some activities and amenities are closed during COVID-19.
- Residential addiction treatment, trauma therapy, and mental health
- Main Lodge: private and semi-private suites
- Executive health packages
- In-lodge social detox or coordination of higher level of detox with partners
- Main Lodge amenities like game room, coffee and juice bar, chapel, in-lodge gym, and much more
- IOP and outpatient services (currently available via telehealth only due to COVID-19)
- Yoga and hiking
- APN Lodge App
- Indoor lap swimming pool
- COVID-related suspended activities like massages, ropes courses, skiing, fly fishing, culinary classes, alpine flight tours, mountain biking, etc.
What We Do
We assess your personal story and individual needs. Then we work with you to create a comprehensive path toward recovery that is right for you.
Looking for quick answers to our most frequently asked questions?