Level Up Suspension
training, and press.
A program designed for NFL players facing challenges on and off the field – looking for an opportunity to focus on their mind, body, and spirit. Whether suspended, at risk of suspension, or on PUP, APN’s Level Up program allows the player to focus on his total wellness – learning to become a better player, teammate, father, or husband while continuing his training to remain in peak physical condition.
Programs are custom-curated for each client – lasting 5 days to 30 days.
Let APN Level Up prepare you for success, both on and off the field.
- Expert life coaching for setting goals, addressing barriers, and moving forward
- Time management skills for maintaining balance and focus (in-season and off-season)
- Coping skills focused on the unique stress, pressures, and lifestyle of an elite athlete
- Trauma-centered therapy work to address underlying causes of behavioral challenges
- Interpersonal relationship development with staff, peers, and stakeholders
- Sleep education on the science of sleep
- Meditation for reflection, insight, and mindfulness
- APN Coaching’s in-house staff tailors each program to the unique needs of each individual athlete based on circumstance, background, personal goals, team goals, stay length, and more.
Every athlete needs optimal food fuel to endure the intense demands of conditioning and performance. However, each athlete’s nutrition needs are unique to his body, condition, and personal goals. We believe in starting from the athlete’s nutrition “norms” and making intentional tweaks to optimize his diet without completely scrapping it. Small, intentional changes lead to big, measurable results.
- Onsite chef
- Customized personal menu planning
- Ability to cater to all dietary restrictions and preferences – including vegan, gluten-free, keto, paleo, etc.
Fitness, Health, and Pain Management
APN Athletics is committed to maintaining and improving each athlete’s level of fitness and skill training during their stay at APN Lodge. Our fitness partners, ability to quickly onboard position coaches, and access to state-of-the-art high-altitude facilities and trainers equip each visiting athlete for the greatest possible improvement in performance.