The Admissions Coordinator provides marketing of program services and serves as a liaison to the All Points North Lodge housing\outpatient integrated care program. Provides screening, intake and care coordination to residents receiving services, both on and off-site. The Admissions Coordinator provides support to the overall operations and Substance Abuse team. This role is both facility and community-based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with referral sources.
- Develops, monitors and manages tracking systems for client data.
- Maintains tracking log to monitor the disposition of resident referrals.
- Provides facility and program orientation to residents entering services.
- Assists clinical counselor with utilization management and review
- Provides data input into the electronic medical record system and CRM database.
- Manages client data for input and discharge within EMR.
- Works with the billing department to coordinate data for claims payment
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science, or related
- 4 years’ experience in an addiction and\or mental health residential-outpatient treatment setting
- Prefer Certification in Colorado as a CACII or higher
- Background in marketing behavioral health program/services
- Basic computer skills, prefer experience in CRM & EMR systems
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass background, driving, urine drug screen and criminal records tests.