In The Power
Registered Nurses, Full-Time Day Shift
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring full-time Registered Nurses for 12 hour day shifts in Edwards, CO.
The RN will work with an interdisciplinary team to deliver patient-centered nursing and rehabilitation services to our clients in Residential Treatment and in our Partial Hospitalization program. Maintain excellent clinical standards and patient experience. Perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at APN. This role is facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizes the Nursing Process consistent with the ANA/ IntNSA Scope and Standards of Practice for Addictions Nursing and the ANA/ APNA Scope and Standards of Practice for Mental Health Nursing to care for clients in our Residential Treatment and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Carries out Standards of Practice including Assessment, Diagnosis, Outcomes Determination, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Carries out Standards of Professional Performance including Ethics, Education, Evidence Based Practice and Research, Quality of Practice, Communication, Leadership, Collaboration, Professional Practice Evaluation, Resource Utilization and Environmental Health.
- Promptly and clearly communicating with staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment
- Actively participating as a part of a inter-disciplinary treatment team
- Carrying out assessment, treatment, and discharge planning for a variety of clients.
- Representing self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Performs comprehensive assessments for complex clients at risk for withdrawal, post-acute withdrawal syndrome, altitude sickness, and exacerbation of co-occurring medical and psychiatric conditions.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or any state that is a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Shift requirements 7am-7:30pm (36hr week)
- Maintain AHA BLS.
- Psychiatric and/ or Addiction Nursing Certifications (PMHRN-BC or CARN) preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse, mental health preferred.
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, urine drug screen, required.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.