In The Power
Psychometrist (Full Time And Part Time)
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring Psychometrists in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administers a variety of psychological assessments
- Conducts interviews to gather patient history and inform the assessment process
- Assists with elements of report writing including client history and behavioral observations
- Assists with communicating observations and results to the treatment team
- Assists the psychologist with assessment-related tasks as requested
- Carries out related clerical duties as needed
- Bachelor’s (or higher) in psychology or related behavioral health field
- Training and experience in psychological and neuropsychological assessment administration required.
- Familiarity with cognitive, objective, projective, and neuropsychological measures of assessment required.
- Graduate students in psychology are encouraged to apply
- Advanced training and/or certification in psychometry preferred.
- Experience with psychological report writing preferred
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.