In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Primary Therapist in Edwards, CO.
The Primary Therapist serves as Clinical Counselor for treatment and integrated care services such as assessment, treatment planning, case management, wellness and primary care, individual, educational and group therapy, and family therapy for residents. This role is primarily facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promptly and clearly communicating with staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment
- Actively participating as a part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Carrying out assessment, treatment, and discharge planning for a variety of clients
- Representing self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Monitoring and coordinating followup and aftercare as indicated
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology
- Current credentials as LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LMHC
- Addiction credentials/certifications preferred but not required.
- 3 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse or mental health
- Trauma therapy experience preferred but not required
- Ability to pass background check, urine drug screen, and criminal records tests
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.