In The Power
Peer Support Specialist/ Recovery Concierge
We invite you to join our team.
All Points North Lodge (APN) is a Wellness and Treatment Resort located in the high atop the Colorado Rocky Mountains in the beautiful and serene area of Cordillera, Colorado.
The Peer Support Specialist/Recovery Concierge assists with the functions of the substance abuse department and works within a critical role as part of the multidisciplinary team; specifically provides mentoring, monitoring, reporting clerical and organizational assistance to the staff, along with mentoring and assisting to residents.
This role is both facility and community based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of the general routine and order of the unit and the overall implementation of the APN Culture with residents.
- Provides transportation to residents within the scope of daily operations.
- Serves as a positive role model and mentor to adults in recovery.
- Data entry into an electronic outcomes management system
- Organizing paperwork and assembling clinical records.
- Screening\interviewing potential clients and completing required paperwork for authorization for payment.
- Assisting licensed\certified counselor in facilitating the group process.
- Assisting licensed\certified counselor with case management and reporting functions.
- Oversees, implements and maintains a healthy peer culture through the routine and order and peer culture model.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school education or equivalent with 3 years’ experience in Human Services or Associates Degree with 1 years’ experience in Human Services.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, 2 years’ experience in Human Services
- Prefer demonstrated and successful experience in residential, mental health/substance abuse setting.
- Prefer specialty training as a peer specialist.
- Ability to pass background, driving, urine drug screen and criminal records tests.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.