In The Power
Concierge/Peer Support Specialist/Mental Health Technician
We invite you to join our team.
All Points North Lodge (APN) is a Wellness and Treatment Resort located in the high atop the Colorado Rocky Mountains in the beautiful and serene area of Cordillera, Colorado.
The Concierge plays a critical role as part of the multidisciplinary team; specifically provides mentoring, monitoring, clerical reporting and organizational assistance to the staff, along with mentoring and assisting our residents and clients.
This role is both facility and community based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates implementation of the Program Schedule of the Residential Treatment Center.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of the APN Culture with residents and with clients in our Partial Hospitalization Program to establish a therapeutic milieu.
- Provides transportation to residents within the scope of daily operations.
- Serves as a positive role model and mentor to adults in recovery.
- Performs data entry into an electronic medical record and outcomes management system.
- Interviews Residential Treatment and Partial Hospitalization clients and completes required paperwork with Clients and Residents upon admission for consent to treatment, disclosures, admission documents, and authorization for payment.
- Assists with the intake process including searching belongings and drug screening.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School education or equivalent with 3 years’ experience in Human Services or Associates Degree with 1 years’ experience in Human Services required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, 2 years’ experience in Human Services preferred.
- Prior experience as a Mental Health Technician or Direct Care Staff preferred.
- Students enrolled in nursing, pre-med, clinical social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or addictions counseling programs are invited to apply.
- Demonstrated and successful experience in residential, mental health/substance abuse setting strongly preferred.
- Specialty training as a Peer Specialist, or Certification as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist desirable for applicants who are persons in long term recovery.
- Able to pass urine drug screen and criminal background check.
- Valid driver’s license required.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.