In The Power
Nursing Supervisor, Part-Time Day Shift
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring part-time Nursing Supervisor for 12-hour day shifts in Edwards, CO.
The Supervisor will lead the staff with effective communication skills and help create a vibrant culture of teamwork and trust among staff. The Supervisor will help staff nurses, providing feedback and mentoring, developing education programs, contributing to staff professional development, interviewing and hiring nursing and medical staff, maintaining stock levels. The Supervisor will work with an interdisciplinary team to deliver patient-centered nursing and rehabilitation services to our clients in Residential Treatment and in our Partial Hospitalization program. Maintain excellent clinical standards and patient experience. Perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at APN. This role is facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizes the Nursing Process consistent with the ANA Scope and Standards of Nursing Administration, ANA/ IntNSA Scope and Standards of Practice for Addictions Nursing Practice, and the ANA/ APNA Scope and Standards of Practice for Psychiatric – Mental Health Nursing Practice to care for clients in our Residential Treatment and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Carries out Standards of Practice including Assessment, Diagnosis, Outcomes Determination, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Carries out Standards of Professional Performance including Ethics, Education, Evidence Based Practice and Research, Quality of Practice, Communication, Leadership, Collaboration, Professional Practice Evaluation, Resource Utilization and Environmental Health.
- Promptly and clearly communicates with staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment.
- Actively participating as a part of an inter-disciplinary treatment team
- Carrying out assessment, treatment, and discharge planning for a variety of clients.
- Representing self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Performs comprehensive assessments for complex clients at risk for withdrawal, post-acute withdrawal syndrome, altitude sickness, and exacerbation of co-occurring medical and psychiatric conditions.
- Be an effective decision maker, as well as a conflict and crisis manager
- Maintaining adequate levels of medical supplies.
- Direct supervision of RN’s, EMT’s, and Medication Assistants, ensuring quality patient care. Ensure scheduling of areas to meet client needs.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or any state that is a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Shift requirements 7am-7:30pm (24hr week)
- Maintain AHA BLS.
- Psychiatric and/ or Addiction Nursing Certifications (PMHRN-BC or CARN) preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse, mental health preferred.
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- 1-3 years of manager experience in clinical, residential or acute care settings preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check, urine drug screen, required.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.