In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Nurse Manager in Edwards, CO.
The Manager, Nursing Services will lead and oversee our nursing department. As Manager, Nursing Services your central goal will be to develop a collaborative and efficient workplace with specific attention to quality patient care.
You will perform a range of duties including maintaining department budgets, setting long-term goals, and overseeing record-keeping processes. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in a nursing leadership role, outstanding organizational skills, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare industry policies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or any state that is a part of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Prior experience in Addictions Nursing and/or Mental Health Nursing preferred.
- 3-5 years acute care experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certified nursing and CPR qualifications.
- Prior Charge Nurse experience required. Prior management experience as a Nursing Supervisor or Nurse Manager strongly preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, appropriate references, and transcript from an accredited university.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.