In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Music Therapist in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using various music therapy interventions to evaluate and treat clients with emotional, cognitive, physical, and/or developmental needs and disorders
- Conducting group and individual music therapy activities for APN clients
- Developing client activity plans involving varied music-based activities to enhance the client’s recovery
- Assisting in the planning and organization of a meaningful and individualized music program to positively affect the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of clients
- Preparing an individualized plan of care, approach, and support documentation for each client as part of the interdisciplinary team
- Contributing to the interdisciplinary team and documenting client progress in the EMR (Kipu)
- Establishing a safe, supportive therapeutic environment for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Music Therapy
- Experience with providing music therapy and related interventions for clients
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relations that foster optimal patient care
- 2+ years of experience with behavioral health patients
- Master’s degree
- Board certification as a music therapist (MTBC)
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.