In The Power
Medication Assistant/ Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Part Time Evening
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a part time evening Medication Assistants/ Emergency Medical Technicians (MA/EMT) in Edwards, CO.
The MA/ EMT will provide excellent clinical standards and patient experience. As part of an interdisciplinary team to deliver patient- centered medical and rehabilitation services. This role is primarily facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promptly and clearly communicating with staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment.
- Carries out Standards of Practice including Assessment, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Assists with Supervised Self Administration of Medication, routine vital signs assessment, documentation, and first aid care.
- Represents self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Licensed as EMT in Colorado or has attained National Registry and eligible to obtain state license within 2 months of hire, or, Certified as a QMAP (Qualified Medication Administration Personnel) in the State of Colorado.
- Shift requirements 2PM-10:30 PM (16-24 hr work week)
- Maintain AHA BLS
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse, mental health preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background check and urine drug screen.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.