In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring Cook/Kitchen Supervisors in Edwards, CO.
We are looking for a Cook/Kitchen Supervisor to assist us in our focus on the wellness and healing of the mind, body, and soul by preparing and delivering our guests high-quality meals in an upscale environment.
The Cook/Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for the preparation, delivery, and service of healthy high-end food and beverage items to APN clientele in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction. The Cook/Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for preparing quality food in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with proper food handling techniques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Kitchen staff management including hiring, training, and scheduling
- Creative, varied, and nutritionally focused menu development. Meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Food preparation, cooking, and plating of meals
- Service of food, beverage, and accompaniments to clients in a friendly and courteous manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- After meal clean-up of service and meal prep items. Break down and store all leftovers.
- Keeps work area clean and organized. Returns equipment to appropriate storage locations in a neat and organized manner before leaving.
- Attend planning meetings
- Perform all assigned side work
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards
- Assist with inventory and production charts. Put away stock when necessary using FIFO (First-in, first-out)
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Prior culinary experience in high-end catering, as a private chef, fine dining, or luxury hospitality. Must also have experience managing others.
- Food preparation, cooking, and plating abilities
- Prior experience preparing meals for large and small groups
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Good oral and written communications skills and must be comfortable engaging with guests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Able to pass a urine drug screen and criminal background check.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.