In The Power
The HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing,
training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources preferred
- At least 15 to 20 years’ experience in human resources, with healthcare and/or hospitality industry experience.
And 5 to 10 years of experience as an HR Manager or Director.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations. Prefer experience with CA employment law as
- SHRM-SCP preferre
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.