In The Power
Housekeeping Supervisor – AM Shift
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring an AM Shift Housekeeping Supervisor in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Director of Guest Services in the creation of departmental processes and procedures
- Creating daily assignments for the team and maintaining the pace required for the operation
- Weekly schedules
- Daily task assignments for housekeepers, Spa attendants, and public areas attendants
- Ensuring cleanliness levels as required for both clinical and hospitality guest areas
- Facilitation of off-site housekeeping needs at satellite properties
- Ordering of all necessary chemicals and cleaning supplies and linens and towels for guest rooms, clinical areas, and spa
- Working with outside vendors for linen processing and chemical cleaning supplies
- Ensuring the standards of All Points North Lodge are evident throughout the department
- Hiring & training
- Guest satisfaction & issue resolution
- Familiarity with the equipment used in a hospitality or clinical environment used to provide required levels of cleanliness
- 3+ years’ in housekeeping operations
- 3+ years’ experience leading a team
- 1+ years’ luxury experience preferred
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check, urine drug screen, and criminal records tests
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.