In The Power
Head Chef/Food Services Manager
We invite you to join our team.
The Head Chef/Food Services Manager is responsible for the daily operation of All Points North Lodge’s food service operations. This role is facility based, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan All Points North Lodge menus, ensuring a well-balanced diet at all times and abide by dining services budgetary restrictions
- Preparing and serving food and beverages
- Ordering of all dining services items
- Ensure dining services compliance with food health and safety regulations
- Direct staff to ensure that customers are satisfied with their dining experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High school education or equivalent
- Prefer background in hospitality or institutional food service management
- 3 years’ experience in food service industry and supervision
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to pass background, urine drug screen and criminal records tests.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin,