In The Power
General Manager of Hospitality
We invite you to join our team.
We are looking for an ambitious General Manager of Hospitality who will help us organize the daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising our staff members and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services. The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent 5-star/luxury hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Must have experience in supervising food and beverage, spa and housekeeping personnel and working with affluent clientele. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
General Manager of Hospitality duties and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train, and retain qualified personnel
- Organize and coordinate people and operations
- Supervise and oversee staff members
- Manage budgets and approve expenditures
- Develop and communicate standard operating procedures
- Establish standards for customer service
- Handle client complaints when necessary
- Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Keep and update relevant documents and records
- Create reports for senior management
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
At least 15 to 20 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant five-star/luxury experience. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
How to reach us…
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and are interested, then we would like to hear from you. For an interview consideration, please email resume and cover letter with salary requirement.