In The Power
Family Program Coordinator
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Family Program Coordinator in Edwards, CO.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in family psychotherapy.
Broad Statement of Responsibilities: The Family Program Coordinator is responsible for the development of family programming for clients at All Points North Lodge, using an evidence-based structure to develop robust clinical interventions for families of clients with substance use and mental health issues. The Coordinator will develop and run the program, which will include a combination of psychoeducation and family therapy for all clients. The Coordinator will work to coordinate with the clinical team and will be directly involved in the provision of services, including appropriate psychoeducation and family psychotherapy. The Family Program Coordinator will work to develop a strong telehealth-based program and to eventually incorporate on-site elements such as Family Week.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Master’s degree or higher in a behavioral health-related field; independently licensed in Marriage and Family Therapy (preferred), Social Work, Professional Counseling, Addiction Counseling, Psychology, or related behavioral health credentials
Special Skills & Knowledge: Candidates should have the following skills and attributes: must be able to work and communicate well with people; be adaptable and accept changes quickly and easily; be willing to address conflict appropriately. Basic computer skills are required with familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with EMR systems is required.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Routine mobility to include standing, stooping, bending, lifting, walking, and running
- Regularly required to sit and work at a phone/computer workstation
- Able to stand for 8+ hours
- Able to squat, bend, kneel, and lift 40 lbs
Materials & Equipment: Office equipment, computer, copy machine, iPad, and company computer programs
- High moral and ethical values and maturity of judgment and behavior
- Familiarity with family psychotherapy models
- Background in program and curriculum development
- Experience with family psychoeducation
- Background in addiction and mental health treatment
- Excellent time management skills
- Appropriate interpersonal/personal boundaries
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, appropriate references
Position Duties and Responsibilities (Responsibilities include but are not limited to):
- Develops and manages all aspects of the Family Program
- Utilizes evidence-based approaches to develop robust family services
- Ensures appropriate ROIs are open to communicate with key stakeholders in the client’s care
- Incorporates psychoeducation as necessary and facilitates psychoeducational sessions
- Engages in family psychotherapy as appropriate
- Maintains excellence in family therapy with appropriate boundaries, structure, and process for family sessions
- Works with clients and families to develop appropriate family treatment plans and goals
- Works with clients and families to address issues related to continuing care/aftercare
- Is a valuable member of the treatment team and coordinates with all members to ensure quality of care
- Coordinates with primary therapists and communicates clearly about client needs, progress, and barriers
- Works with the case manager/continuing care coordinator to develop client aftercare plans
- Refers families to appropriate programs for support and ongoing care
- Documents client interactions, family classes, and psychotherapy sessions appropriately and in a timely manner
- Provides clinical information for utilization review
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.