In The Power
Executive Assistant To The COO/Project Manager
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring an Executive Assistant to the COO/ Project Manager in Edwards, CO.
The Executive Assistant to the COO reviews, prioritizes, directs, and delegates a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the COO for consideration. Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to the Chief Operating Officer that are focused on increasing the efficiency of the executive. This role is facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creates or directs the creation of reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials for the executive.
- Summarizes, prioritizes, and researches information into a concise and usable format for the executive to review.
- Coordinates high level projects, travel arrangements and meetings.
- Manages correspondence.
- Takes minutes of all Leadership Committee Meetings including Behavioral Health Operations Leadership Team Meeting, Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Committee Meetings, Governing Body Meetings, Medical Executive Committee Meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
- Performs Project Management functions related to event coordination and to the launch of new clinical programs and services.
- Represents self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Maintains Manuals and supporting documentation for facility licensure compliance with the Colorado Office of Behavioral Health, The Joint Commission, and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Maintains Medical Staff Credentialing files and facilitates appointment and reappointment of Physicians, PAs, Allied Health Professionals and Nurse Practitioners to the Medical Staff.
- Associate Degree in Business, Business Office Administration, Business Administration, or related degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Suite Executive required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other Project Management Software preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting accredited by the Joint Commission and/ or CARF strongly preferred: acute care hospital, specialty hospital, or residential treatment center.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.