In The Power
Digital Marketing Strategist
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist in Edwards, CO.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management and implementation of digital strategy for APN Lodge. The role requires an innovator and progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of APN’s business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist spearheads APN digital brand communication, customer experience, and marketing funnels.
The Digital Marketing Strategist combines an in-depth knowledge of APN brand, objectives, online strategies, and competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations and campaigns. This person also handles day-to-day operation projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing, and other duties as assigned.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for achieving the APN’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the marketing team as a whole to pitch, plan, and achieve execution of brand strategies.
This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
This position reports to the CMO in the Malibu office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage cost effective, grow customer acquisition efforts and ROI through continuous optimization, testing, and experimenting with ad creatives, bid strategies, audience targeting, placements, etc.
- Be accountable for sizeable digital marketing budget
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to the CMO
- Use web analytics tools to measure and report on ad campaign success – identifying opportunities and performance trends
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between APN and agency partners, providing leadership and support during digital strategy, ideation, and execution
- Develop unique brand strategies and build upon current strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives – based on a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- End-to-end management of email campaigns from concept to implementation to evaluation, including but not limited to creating emails, structuring A/B tests, scheduling emails, managing review process, and reporting on email results
- Collaborate with marketing team members to plan and develop campaigns, copy, and media for digital marketing assets
- Develop and manage digital project timelines from development to launch to monitoring
- Manage expectations, bringing issues/concerns to CMOs’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of possible delivery delays
- Closely monitor and continuously optimize paid advertising campaigns within Google and Bing
- Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to increase market-share continuously
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to create digital user experiences that help deliver marketing goals
- Oversee the building of landing pages to support digital marketing campaigns
- Proactively keep abreast marketing and media plans, and provide technological solutions regarding rich media, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Troubleshoot account issues and recommend solutions
- Conduct research and tests that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Superior communication skills, both internal and external, written and verbal
- Strong relationship management, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external teams and business groups, including Creative, Media, and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for digital strategy optimization and growth with partners
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing
- Deep familiarity with email marketing platforms, web design, and content management systems
- Proven track record developing and executing targeted email campaigns
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics or similar) and setting up UTM tracking
- Experience with automated and drip campaigns a plus
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.