In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring Cooks in Edwards, CO.
The cook is responsible for preparing quality food in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with proper food handling techniques.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Prepare all food items in an efficient and timely manner adhering to proper food handling technique and ensuring quality food standards.
- Follow recipes to control production and maintain consistency and freshness.
- Ensure efficient flow of food dishes with an emphasis on portion control, quality, presentation and temperature control.
- Break down and store all leftovers.
- Clean as you go and follow proper daily sanitation checklists.
- Assist in prep work as required for the next shift.
- Assist with inventory and production charts.Put away stock when necessary using FIFO (First in, first out)
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Must be able to work with an around kitchen equipment
- Must be able to work with and around a diverse group of food, seasonings, etc.
- Must possesses excellent communication skills, verbal and written and good listening skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and colleagues
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.