In The Power
Contact Center Representatives
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Contact Center Representative in Edwards, CO.
The Contact Center Representative’s responsibility is to support the team in all administrative tasks required to successfully meet all sales and development efforts. The Contact Center Representative will support all business development initiatives from initial lead generation to sales close with the goal of achieving all company objectives. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, mission-driven and thrives in a rapidly evolving environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Possess a strong understanding of deliverable services, competition in the industry and positioning in the market.
- Help manage a robust sales pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain the database by inputting data in a timely and relevant fashion.
- Support business outreaches designed to generate business opportunities.
- Respond to business inquiries in a friendly and informative manner; build and maintain relationships with current and potential business partners.
- Screen and qualify potential leads.
- Convert cold leads into warm opportunities for Business Development Mangers.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for Business Development Manager.
- Assist with the drafting of presentations or proposal preparation
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Weekend and evening shifts available
Education or Formal Training & Experience:
- High school or equivalent education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in business-to-business sales support with a proven track record in sales support and lead generation
- Basic computer skills are required with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based products knowledge a bonus.
- Ability to interact with people in a professional, friendly manner
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively and constructively as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs
- Able to pass urine drug screen and criminal background check.
- Salary commensurate with education, certification, and relevant experience.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.