In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
All Points North Lodge (APN) is a Wellness and Treatment Resort located in the high atop the Colorado Rocky Mountains in the beautiful and serene area of Cordillera, Colorado.
We are looking for a Catering Cook to assist us in our focus on the wellness and healing of the mind, body, and soul by preparing and delivering our guests high quality meals in an upscale environment. We currently have needs in providing service to our guests in our off-site facilities. This full-time year-round position will expand once the main Lodge’s operations open to the public in early 2020.
The Catering Cook is responsible for the preparation, delivery, and service of healthy high-end food and beverage items to APN clientele in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction. Food will be prepared at one of the APN facilities and will be delivered to other locations for service as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creative, varied and nutritionally focused menu development
- Food preparation, cooking, and plating of meals
- Delivering equipment when required to prepare or present meals
- Picking up and delivery of raw ingredients or pre-prepared food to off-site facilities
- Setting tables to meet the needs of the clients
- Setting up the display of food and beverages
- Service of food, beverage, and accompaniments to clients in a friendly and courteous manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Quietly removing china, glassware, and silverware from meal area
- After meal clean-up of service and meal prep items
- Return of equipment to appropriate storage locations in a neat and organized manner before leaving
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Attend planning meetings
- Perform all assigned side work
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Prior culinary experience in high-end catering, as a private chef, fine dining or luxury hospitality
- Meal planning for small groups
- Food preparation, cooking, and plating abilities
- Prior catering experience for large and small groups
- Good oral and written communications skills and must be comfortable engaging with guests
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Hourly rate range of $17-$20+ per hour DOE.
- Benefits include insurance, wellness bonus, 401k, and PTO. Employee housing is available.
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.