In The Power
Baristas/Juice Bar Staff
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring Baristas/Juice Bar Staff in Edwards, CO.
Skilled baristas desired for new coffee and juice bar within a wellness facility for morning and mid-day shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to speak to the coffee and juice products sold
- Knowledge of coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies
- Preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with juice cocktails and smoothies
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Makes juices and smoothies to recipe standards.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Ability to work early, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to engage with others positively
- 1+ year of experience in a coffee shop or juice bar
- Understanding of basic nutritional needs
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.