In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
All Points North Lodge is looking for an Art Therapist in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited:
- Managing art studio at All Points North Lodge.
- Developing client activity plans involving varied creative arts activities to enhance the client’s recovery.
- Providing creative arts activity instruction and monitoring client behavior and progress.
- Contributing to the interdisciplinary team and documenting client progress in the EMR (Kipu).
- Conducting group and individual art therapy sessions for APN clients.
- Assisting in the planning and organization of a meaningful and individualized creative arts program to positively affect the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of clients.
- Preparing an individualized plan of care, approach, and support documentation for each client as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Using various creative art forms to evaluate and treat clients with emotional, cognitive, physical, and/or developmental needs and disorders.
- Establishing a safe environment for each therapy session through the use of trust and empathy, allowing the client to feel safe to explore issues and create art in a nonjudgmental and stigma-free environment.
- Establishing and maintaining a supportive therapeutic relationship with clients.
- Providing information and consultation regarding the client’s clinical progress to the treatment team and other professionals as appropriate.
Please apply if you possess these qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Art Therapy
- 2+ years of experience with behavioral health patients (Psychiatry and Addiction) preferred
- Highly effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relations that foster optimal patient care
- Experience in pottery, operating kiln, and working with various other media
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.