In The Power
AM Culinary Supervisor
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring an AM Culinary Supervisor in Edwards, CO.
APN Lodge is seeking a dedicated, hardworking Chef with good knowledge of nutrition and dietary restrictions to join our team as an AM Culinary Supervisor. We are looking for a creative individual who is willing to participate in creating seasonal menus and designing new dishes. The successful candidate will assist in both culinary and administrative tasks while communicating with the PM Culinary Supervisor, the Culinary Manager and Interim Director of Hospitality and Culinary. We are looking for a professional who is dedicated to food quality and sets high standards for their output.
AM Culinary Supervisor responsibilities:
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with Culinary Manager.
- Helps in the design of the food and drink menu.
- Produces high-quality plates, including both design and taste.
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies.
- Ensures that food is top quality and that the kitchen is in a clean and organized condition.
- Keep stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve the kitchen’s performance.
- Prepares food properly.
- Schedules staff shifts according to budgets and labor guidelines.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.
- Responds to client needs and requests personally.
- Designs new menus based on seasonality, nutrition, and client demand.
AM Culinary Supervisor qualifications and skills required:
- 5+ years of culinary experience in a high-end establishment
- Culinary degree or certification required
- Able to stand for 8+ hours
- Able to squat, bend, kneel, and lift 50 lbs
- Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, and procedures
- Management skills and experience
- Familiarity with the industry’s best practices and sanitation
- Leadership experience
- Time-management skills
- Capable of making good decisions
- Ability to handle pressure well
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, urine drug screen, required.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.