In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring an Addiction Counselor in Edwards, CO.
The Addictions Counselor provides integrated addiction care services such as assessment, treatment planning, case management, individual, educational and group therapy, and family therapy for residents. This role is facility-based, in Edwards, CO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promptly and clearly communicating with staff, consumers, families, and external resources to ensure collaboration and continuity of treatment
- Actively participating as a part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Carrying out assessment, treatment, and discharge planning for a variety of clients
- Representing self, services, and company in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Monitoring and coordinating follow up and aftercare as indicated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Addictions Counseling or Masters Degree in Addictions Counseling.
- Current credentials as CAC II, CAC III or LAC.
- 2 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse.
- Ability to pass background check, urine drug screen, and criminal records tests
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.