In The Power
We invite you to join our team.
APN Lodge is hiring a Acupuncturist in Edwards, CO.
Provide professional acupuncture services through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess, treat, and evaluate clients within the scope of the Acupuncturists Practice Act for the State of Colorado.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Provide exemplary customer service, including rooming own patients.
- Prepares treatment rooms for use by cleaning, stocking, and arranging supplies, equipment and instruments.
- Maintains departmental supplies, equipment and apparatus in a clean, safe and functional condition.
- Graduate of an accredited or approved school of Acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Registered acupuncturist in the State of Colorado required.
- If in the first year of license, National board certification by NCCA as a Diplomate of Acupuncture required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- 3+ years of practice experience preferred.
- Acupuncturist with experience in an integrated clinic or healthcare setting preferred.
All Points North Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual expression, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.