In The Power
APN Lodge is dedicated to providing the highest quality experience and greatest possible outcomes in the treatment and personal development industries by combining so many valuable elements on one campus.
We are committed to providing our clients with comprehensive, custom-curated care for each unique need.
We blend evidence-based practices, philosophy influences, and components of the ECHO Model and Medical Home Model to offer cutting-edge, client-centered care in each program track. Medical, pain management, activity, and fitness amenities & partnerships round out our multidisciplinary and experiential treatment. With Vail Health as our partner for primary and preventative care, our luxury campus is, in every way, an enriched environment of care – optimized for healing, recovery, retreat, and personal development.
Trauma integration forms the foundation of all therapies as we address both the client’s symptoms and their root cause. In group and one-on-one sessions, we utilize our clinical team’s expertise in CBT, DBT, EMDR, PIT, talk therapy, and much more. Family treatment, virtual therapy, and an upcoming app allow clients and their families to stay connected and receive support through whatever season of life might come next.
We champion lifelong connection as the best way to sustain and further each person’s growth.
- Pia Mellody – Childhood trauma and emotional development
- Terry Real – Men’s issues and couple’s therapy
- Peter Levine, Ph.D. – Somatic awareness and trauma
- Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. – Trauma and the body and brain
- Daniel Siegel, M.D. – Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Dr. Gabor Mate – Addiction, stress, and childhood development
- Marsha Linehan, Ph.D., ABPP – Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Stephen Porges – Polyvagal Theory